Friday, May 13, 2011

Fluffhead [HD] 2009-03-06 - Hampton, VA [REMASTERED]



From mkdevo:
For the second anniversary of Phish's return, I give to you a "remastered" version of my Hampton Fluffhead opener video. When the original was uploaded, YouTube HD wasn't 1080p yet, and the 10-minute limit was still in effect. "Part 2" never did see the light of day.

This new version is complete, in full 1080p HD, and has remastered audio. While the original has close to 50k hits which will almost certainly be halted now, this is definitely an upgrade.

This was the first Phish video I ever shot, and the start of something great here on my YouTube channel. As always, I hope you enjoy.

Phish performs "Fluffhead" live at Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA on Friday March 6, 2009.

Watch in HD!

Subscribe to my videos for tons of HD Phish!

No comments:

Post a Comment